Senior Account Manager
So you think you can manage accounts?... You might be ready for the big leagues.
You’ve heard of all the great brands – OzHarvest, John Holland, Mu-SEA-um. Now it's your time to work with them!
Frost* is looking for a full time Senior Account Manager to effectively manage and drive multiple branding and design projects simultaneously from scope through to completion.
Based in our Sydney office and reporting to the Frost* Brand Leader, you will coordinate and manage the internal strategy design team and liaise with clients, suppliers, design partners and stakeholders to drive our projects to exceptional outcomes. You will be responsible for running your accounts effectively, and work to grow your client relationships and project profitability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This role is majorly important for our Frost* team. It requires someone who can both lead AND deliver solutions in the never-static agency space. Here, your key responsibilities will include:
– Shaping extraordinary, high-impact branding and design solutions with the user at centre
– Collaborating closely with our in-house teams – Strategy, Design, UX, CX and Implementationt, as well as our external stakeholders to deliver outstanding outcomes.
– Guaranteeing the smooth execution and delivery of all creative branding and design output with a view to create industry-leading work.
You will have
WHAT YOU NEED
All Frosties are one of a kind, so your passion, confidence and personality will set you apart. You are creative and thrive in a collaborative environment that delivers successful business and customer outcomes.
– You will be a leader and strategic thinker
– You can multi-task circles around anyone
– You’re a natural relationship builder
– You are detail-oriented
– You are more organised and reliable than a Swiss train schedule
– You are an epic motivator who knows how to work solo or in a team
– You have a minimum 5 years experience within creative/brand agencies (packaging and retail is desirable)
– You can effectively manage multiple clients and projects concurrently
– You totally get the connection between relationships, projects and contract management with fine-tuned commercial awareness
– You have the ability to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget to brief
– You have proven financial and administrative ownership
– You are the Yoda of business development
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.