Senior Account Director
We are looking for a full time Senior Account Director/Account Director —someone with a passion for client management and capability to effectively manage and drive multiple projects from scope through to completion.
In this client-facing role, you will coordinate and manage the internal design team and liaise with the client, suppliers, design partners and stakeholders to drive our projects to exceptional outcomes. You will be responsible for running your accounts effectively, and work to grow your client relationships and project profitability.
We are in a beautiful converted warehouse space in the heart of Redfern, close to the station and great amenities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and inspiring creative team, where you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of exciting projects in strategy, design, brand and communications.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE
- Strategic thinkers
- Natural relationship builders
- Detail oriented
- Organised and motivated
- Able to work solo and in a team
You will have
- Minimum 5 years experience within creative/brand agencies
- Can effectively manage multiple clients and projects concurrently
- Exceptional analysing, organisational and decision-making skills
- Understanding of relationship, project and contract management with fine-tuned commercial awareness
- Ability to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget to brief
- Proven financial and administrative ownership
- Ability to lead, mentor and train junior account service team members
- Highly experienced in business development
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.