Place/Property Account Director
This is a dynamic and exciting role and involves working on city-shaping projects with A-list clients.
You will have over five years’ experience in planning and managing the development of place and property brands and campaign roll-outs, with a particularly strong track record in residential property marketing.
Your role will include managing all aspects of the project lifecycle – from the development of place principles and brand strategies, to identities, tone of voice, marketing collateral, digital and social media campaigns, display suites and more.
You will join a fun and award-winning team located in a beautiful converted warehouse in Redfern, Sydney.
Key responsibilities include:
– Creating and growing great relationships with clients
– Project marketing – coordinating a wide diversity of touchpoints and overseeing planning
– Working with the Creative Team to deliver outstanding solutions that are on brief and effective
– Project delivery – ensuring smooth and efficient planning
– Financial management – running project budgets
– Assisting with business development and client growth
You will have
Successful candidates will be:
- Strategic thinkers
- Natural relationship builders
- Detail oriented
- Organised and motivated
- Able to work solo and in a team
- Knowledgeable about property and place, including latest industry trends
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in place/property marketing – you could come from a creative agency, client-side or an agent
- Can effectively manage multiple clients and projects concurrently
- Exceptional analysing, organisational and decision-making skills
- Understanding of relationship, project and contract management with fine-tuned commercial awareness
- Ability to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget to brief
- Proven financial and administrative ownership
- Ability to lead, mentor and train junior account service team members
- Experienced in business development
*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.