Digital Design Lead
So you think you can design?... We are looking for our next Frostie!
We are looking for a super talented Digital Designer to lead design within Frost*collective’s digital & customer experience team, The NEST.
Based in our Sydney office and reporting to the Group Creative Director, the Digital Design Lead will expand and enhance our digital offering with brilliant creative solutions that align with the Frost*collective’s mantra – ‘designing a better world’.
What you will do
This role is majorly important for The NEST team. It requires someone who can both lead AND deliver design solutions in the never-static digital space. Working alongside The NEST team and the Group Creative Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- - Shaping extraordinary, high-impact design solutions with the user at the heart of everything you do
- - Collaborating closely with our in-house teams – Creative, UX and Development, as well as our external stakeholders to deliver outstanding digital experiences.
- - Developing and growing a team of savvy digital designers
- - Guaranteeing the smooth execution and delivery of all creative design output with a view to create industry-leading work.
Some of the really cool things we offer…
- - Amazing studio space to thrive within (it’s fun, it’s fresh.. it’s Frost!)
- - Annual Staff Surveys – we really care about what our team have to say
- - Opportunity to work with the world’s top quality creative talent
- - Pet-friendly environment – doggos encouraged
- - On-site Nick Cave-themed café (and we get some sweet discounted rates)
- - Being part of a great close-knit team
You will have
Passion and confidence that sets you apart. You will thrive in a collaborative environment that delivers successful business and customer outcomes.
- You will take enormous pride in maintaining our exceptionally high creative standards.
- You’ll have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- You’ll really care about what you do.
- Your portfolio will be bursting with high-quality UX examples, wireframes and designs that showcase your technical ability and understanding of responsive design and grid principles.
- You’ll be a leader who knows how to thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- You’ll have a proven ability to drive change, with equal emphasis on process and outcome.
- You’ll have experience managing digital design teams
- You’ll have solid experience in designing user-centric website and app UIs; proficiency in Animation/Motion graphics are an added bonus.
- You’ll be the Yoda of translating commercial objectives into successful creative ideas.
- You’ll be up-to-date with the latest and greatest contemporary digital movements,
- You’ll have wizard-level skills in omni-channel marketing, online media solutions and designing for social channels
- You’ll have a background in designing high-quality content with a strong, dynamic portfolio
- You’ll have a strong sense of ownership and able to apply consistent design standards across all digital outputs.
- You’ll have cross-functional working experience in BA, CX, UX/UI and front-end design functions
- You’ll have a minimum 5 years of industry experience in digital-centric roles
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.