As Delivery Director you are responsible for the successful delivery of work streams and branding projects, coordinating multidisciplinary teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. You are responsible for creating a positive culture within the team and across the Frost*collective, developing and maintaining positive client relationships, working closely with the finance team to stay on top of financial reporting, profitability, utilisation, forecasts and invoicing, identifying opportunities for growth with existing clients and opportunities for new business.
You will have
- You are articulate, confident and assertive
- You are organised, good at time management and professional
- You are hands-on; and have a drive to take initiative and a can-do problem-solving approach
- You are positive, always bringing in a good vibe to the studio
- You manage even the most difficult relationships well and always look for a positive outcome
- You have ambition and willingness to grow, pushing yourself and others further
- You are a whizz with numbers and finances and know your way around Apple, Microsoft, Adobe and Google
- You have demonstrable ability to get the best out of teams, be a trusted advisor to clients and think strategically about projects and new business
- You have good knowledge of and passion for design and production
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, Apple, Google and Adobe software
- At least 6 years of experience delivering large-scale design and branding projects
- At least 4 years of experience managing teams, senior clients, commercials and operations in a creative environment
Some of the great things we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health & Wellbeing Program (including corporate discounts)
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunity to work with top quality talent
- Being part of a great close knit team
Sydney based applicants only.
Remuneration in line with experience. No agencies please.
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.