We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to co-ordinate and produce compelling submissions, EOI’s, presentation documents for new business meetings and marketing collateral. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development & Marketing, you will work within our growing Sydney studio, across the Frost*collective teams focused on projects within the built environment, places and cities and the property sector.
You will have
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
· A keen interest in spatial design, architecture, interiors, signage, branding, places, cities and the built environment
· Recent experience in coordinating and producing high quality submissions, proposals, EOI documents and company credentials presentations
· An eye for detail – both written and visual
· Previous experience working in a marketing, creative agency, architectural practice or professional services firm is preferable
· Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign) and Keynote
· 2-3 years working in a similar role
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.