So you think you can direct accounts? Passionate about building and creating brands?... You might be ready for the big leagues.
You’ve heard of all the great brands – OzHarvest, John Holland, MuSEAum. Now is your shot to work with them!
Frost* is looking for a top AD who’s hanging out to work on some of Australia’s most important and interesting projects. You will have a strong track record in running branding projects and campaigns and be keen to drive innovation and effectiveness.
Based in our Sydney office and reporting to the Frost* Brand Leader, you will coordinate and manage the internal strategy design team and liaise with clients, suppliers, design partners and stakeholders to drive our projects to exceptional outcomes. You will be responsible for running your accounts effectively, and work to grow your client relationships and project profitability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your role will include managing all aspects of the project lifecycle – from the development of brand strategies to identities, tone of voice, marketing collateral, digital and social media campaigns, full scale roll outs and more.
Key responsibilities include:
– Creating and growing great relationships with clients
– Project marketing – coordinating a wide diversity of touchpoints and overseeing planning
– Working with the Creative Team to deliver outstanding solutions that are on brief and effective
– Project delivery – ensuring smooth and efficient planning
– Financial management – running project budgets
– Assisting with business development and client growth
You will have
WHAT YOU NEED
Our Frosties are one of a kind, so your passion, confidence and personality will set you apart. You are creative and thrive in a collaborative environment that delivers successful business and customer outcomes.
· You will be a leader and strategic thinker
· You can multi-task circles around anyone
· You’re a natural relationship builder
· You are detail-oriented
· You are more organised and reliable than a Swiss train schedule
· You are an epic motivator who knows how to work solo or in a team
You will have over five years’ experience in planning and managing the development of well known brands and campaign roll-outs, with a particularly strong track record in brand architecture and strategy.
· You can effectively manage multiple clients and projects concurrently
· You can lead an army of junior account service team member
· You totally get the connection between relationships, projects and contract management with fine-tuned commercial awareness
· You are an analyst at heart, and have excellent organizational and decision-making skills
· You have the ability to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget to brief
· You have proven financial and administrative ownership
· You are the Yoda of business development
Why you want to work at Frost*…
· Amazing loft-style studio space where you can choose how and where to work
· Regular Staff Surveys – we really care about what our team have to say
· Opportunity to work with the world’s top quality creative talent
· Pet-friendly environment – doggos encouraged
· On-site wine bar and café (where we get some sweet discounts)
· Being part of a great close-knit team
· Weekly team breakfasts and learning sessions
We believe that the experiences we connect to are the ones we return to. We are dedicated to designing better experiences that enrich lives, challenge thinking, drive change and improve wellbeing. We believe in designing a better world.
We are a collective of strategists, built-environment specialists, digital innovators and highly creative designers who are dedicated to designing a better world with every project. We offer the benefits of collaboration across Frost*collective which is at the intersection of digital, physical and visual experiences. We work with businesses to create products and solutions, tailored to our client needs, that transcend technologies, channels and media with a focus on the overall experience.
To apply, please attach your CV and cover letter (explaining how you fit the criteria and values for the role, (specific examples would be ideal) and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Applicants must meet the job criteria to be considered
Applicants must have permanent Australian work rights
*No recruitment agencies please*
Fill in the form below and attach your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are right for the role. Please include examples of previous projects you have worked on.
Please note – we are looking for personal applications from individuals – not recruitment agencies.